Sunday Bible Hour
Every journey begins with a first step.
Begin an exciting new journey to faith by taking a First Step (every first Sunday of the month) in discovering what the Bible says for YOU at these specially designed Bible discovery sessions on Sundays at 10am.
Opportunities to take a 'second look' at the theme follow each Sunday during the month to look further at the ideas presented at our First Step session helping you to expand you understanding of the Bible message.
Theme: Enjoying the Bible
- 7th Harvest Family Service
- 14th The Bible – What’s it all about?
- 21st The Bible – Inspired and Inspiring
- 28th The Bible – Personal and Powerful
Theme: Who is God?
- 2nd The God you’re looking for
- 9th God the giver
- 16th Running for God
- 23rd God the creator
- 30th God as Father
- 5th Why are we here?
- 12th Why did Jesus have to die?
- 19th Why do good people suffer?
- 26th Why should I go to church?
Theme: Simplifying Bible jargon
- 1st Introducing Bible words
- 8th Sin and forgiveness
- 15th Saints and holiness
- 22nd Discussing Bible words
- 29th Selah
Discover the relevance of the Bible for YOUR life in the 21st century in straightforward, basic, non-technical language.