Sunday Bible Hour
Every journey begins with a first step.
Begin an exciting new journey to faith by taking a First Step (every first Sunday of the month) in discovering what the Bible says for YOU at these specially designed Bible discovery sessions on Sundays at 10am.
Opportunities to take a 'second look' at the theme follow each Sunday during the month to look further at the ideas presented at our First Step session helping you to expand you understanding of the Bible message.
Theme: What's in the Bible
- Psalms - Music and Poetry
- The Kingdom of God - When and Where?
- How the Bible came to be
- Job - Suffering
Theme: Finding God - Personal Testimony
- 5th (no Bible Hour)
- 12th Finding God in the valley
- 19th Why have we been created
- 26th Finding God - on the sea
- 2nd Be guided only by the Scriptures
- 9th Live ONLY by Grace
- 16th Decide ONLY by Faith
- 23rd The challenge of following Christ
- 30th Dicsussion workshop on prayer
Theme: The God YOU are looking for
- 5th A God who knows it all
- 12th A God whose always there
- 19th Can faith help mental health
- 26th A God who always guides you
Theme: Topsy Turvy
- 7th Upside Down & Inside Out
- 14th Give In Order To Get
- 21st Die In Order To Live
- 28th Why Is The Gospel So Powerful?
- 3rd What is religion really about?
- 10th What does faith really mean?
- 17th Learning to be careful in what we say
- 24th Learning to be close to God
- 31st God has a free gift for you
Theme: Jesus is...
- 3rd First Steps - The True and Living Way
- 10th The bread Of Life
- 17th The Light Of The World
- 24th The Ressurection And The Life
- 6th First Steps - Our Purposeful Life
- 13th What Has Christianity Ever Done For Me?
- 20th Understanding God's Purpose
- 27th TBA
Discover the relevance of the Bible for YOUR life in the 21st century in straightforward, basic, non-technical language.