Sunday Bible Hour
Every journey begins with a first step.
Begin an exciting new journey to faith by taking a First Step (every first Sunday of the month) in discovering what the Bible says for YOU at these specially designed Bible discovery sessions on Sundays at 10am.
Opportunities to take a 'second look' at the theme follow each Sunday during the month to look further at the ideas presented at our First Step session helping you to expand you understanding of the Bible message.
Theme: Jesus is...
- 3rd First Steps - The True and Living Way
- 10th The bread Of Life
- 17th The Light Of The World
- 24th The Ressurection And The Life
- 6th First Steps - Our Purposeful Life
- 13th What Has Christianity Ever Done For Me?
- 20th Understanding God's Purpose
- 27th TBA
Theme: Learning With Jesus
- First Steps - Jesus the Master
- Jesus the Healer
- Jesus the Teacher
- Christmas Family Service - Jesus the Saviour (4pm)
- Jesus: the first... last... everything
Theme: Myth Busters
- 4th First Steps - Myth Busters
- 11th Myth: It’s all the devils fault
- 18th Myth: Anyone can be a priest
- 25th Myth: Good folks go to heaven
Theme: Enjoying the Bible
- 7th Harvest Family Service
- 14th The Bible – What’s it all about?
- 21st The Bible – Inspired and Inspiring
- 28th The Bible – Personal and Powerful
Theme: Who is God?
- 2nd The God you’re looking for
- 9th God the giver
- 16th Running for God
- 23rd God the creator
- 30th God as Father
Discover the relevance of the Bible for YOUR life in the 21st century in straightforward, basic, non-technical language.